Monday, February 12, 2007

What's Your Best Quality?

Let's be real. We all have some wonderful personality traits and some not so wonderful personality traits. Each day we hopefully wake with the idea of "having a good day" or "making it a good day." Attitude plays a huge role in your good days and bad days. And attitude makes up a big part of your personality. And your personality has a big influence on so many things in your life . . . your friends, your goals, accomplishments, your influence, your legacy. I hope you'll be inspired by the information here. Tell me something that's really good about you and something you work on improving. Also comment on what makes a person successful in his or her life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I consider myself a pretty well rounded person..most of the time. Yet if I had to choose my best quality it would be that I am very reasonable. I consider many aspects of each situation and always try to act on the best solution possible. Something I need to work on is my time management skills. It isn't really a personal qaulity but it makes my life a whole lot more stressful. I have trouble setting my priorities and that leaves me procrastinating or extremely unorganized. The thing I think makes a person successful is a strong will. A will to get up in the morning and say, whatever I want I will work to get.

Mrs. Spear said...

Reasonable you are, Val. I also find you to be very mature and intelligent! It's a pleasure having you in my classes, and I believe your attitude will get you what you want in life. For me, a positive outlook, believing in luck and fate, and a dash of humility are pretty important. :-)