Thursday, February 22, 2007

Seek and Ye Shall Find

Here's your mission for today . . . find a blog that interests you (other than this one:-)

Did you know that there are over 500,000 blogs. So how do you find blogs that you are interested in reading? One way you can "seek and find" is to use Google's Blog Search. Use this link to just have a gander at all the blog information that's available. (Remember that with all the information that is available in this wide-open world, it's sometimes important to focus and find worthwhile reading.) Then find one or two really good blogs that contain subject matter that interests you. Share them in your comment and include the reasons you like this/these blog(s).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I found a blog that interests me but i don't know if i will become a part of it. I don't know if i will become apart of it because it airs at different times in Canada, and they are talking about the new episodes. I want to see the episodes rater than listen to other people talk about what happens in them. The blog i found has to deal The ABC family series Falcon Beach. the link is http://www.episodeworld.com/episode/210341. - ashley

Mrs. Spear said...

Pretty cool, though, that you can converse with people all over the world about a particular episode of a TV show. The time difference issue is one to consider, however. I wonder if there is a blog out there about the Fox show "House." That's one show that lends itself to lots of commenting!

Anonymous said...

Mrs Spear, Guess what. I found a website for you that comments on House. I watched that episode last night so I know what its about. This blog is really updated. Check it out!http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertainment/2007/03/house_recap_halfwit.html Have fun. ~ashley~

Mrs. Spear said...

Thanks for sharing this one. I'm sure I'll go back and read this one again!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever went back and checked out the site. I haven't been watching house lately.I becaome interested in other programs. Anyway hope you are injoying that website.

Mrs. Spear said...

I visited it today and still watch House faithfully. Thanks, Ashley